On 10th March 2022, Community United held an online event looking at “What does living with Covid mean to you?”
We invited people to share their experiences and ask our experts what does ‘Living with Covid’ mean.
Our distinguished panel consisted of:
- Tracy Daszkiewicz – Director of Public Health for Berkshire West Councils.
- Dr Abid Irfan – Newbury GP, Vice chair of West Berkshire Health & Wellbeing Board
- Dr Anthony Collins – Thatcham GP, Berkshire Long Covid Integrated Service team at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
Community United West Berkshire’s directors (Alice, Carol and Julian) were in attendance, and the event was very ably moderated by Brian Gilliland.
The event was attended by a variety of people:
- Community and faith leaders;
- People who have experience of Covid;
- Relatives of people with Covid;
- People with Long Covid;
- People who want to know what the next steps should be.
The event was sponsored by West Berkshire Council Public Health.
View the video of the event here: